Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜 the tsum tsum craze


I think we've probably all seen them here or there. Tsum Tsum. OH MY GOSH. These things are SOOOO CUTE. I seriously love these things to death. They remind me of little jelly beans and I just want to eat them.




(img src: games.com)

Disney Tsum Tsum started out as a Japanese plush toy line in 2013, along with the popular iOS and Andriod app. It came to the U.S. in July 2014, and France followed a month later.

(img src: Wired)

The app is a super fun, super adorable puzzle game by LINE, where you have to clear as many Tsums as possible in 60 seconds. If you want to add me and play with me, my username on LINE is pastelpoopies. My current all time high score is 588,299.

(img src: Laughing Place)

The plush toys come in a bunch of different sizes, ranging from mini 3.5 inch key chains to large 19 inch pillows. There's also clothing, phone cases and other miscellaneous items. You can get a bigger variety of plush toys on eBay, but you can get the larger ones cheaper on the Disney Store website.

(img src: eBay)

You can also buy sets from certain movies, such as this Alice in Wonderland set and others. There are sets of mini Tsums for basically every movie out right now.


They even have a cute anniversary case for holding all your Tsums, that looks like the Tsum Tsum game!



Of course, if you can't afford to buy your favorite Tsum Tsum, you can always make it by sewing or crocheting it.



You can also make the Tsum Tsum game display case for whatever size you need!

(img src: Android Community)

But seriously, even with how cheap I am, I still think I'm going to end up spending a BUTTLOAD of money on these cute little jelly beans. I mean, I'm almost as obsessed with the cuteness of these as I am about arpacasso plushies. (But that is for another blog post haha) Which is your favorite Tsum character? I think my favorites are a tie between Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck. Also, y'all should add me on LINE if you play Tsum Tsum, because I am DYING to find more buddies to destroy play with! Join the Tsum Tsum craze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment! it makes my day. (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

unless you're posting spam. then i just do this: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

pastelpoopies's anime, manga, recommendations, lists and more at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online