Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) 4 fall 2015 animes i'm looking forward to

Photobucket

I'm WAY behind on my anime. Like, I barely finished Sailor Moon. I think I've mentioned that before too. Oops. Oh well, anyway, I am working hard to get up to date on my anime, however long it may take. My problem is, I don't know where to find out what's popular and what's coming out next season.

But I found my solution! Anichart.net tells you all the latest anime coming out this season, next season and the seasons to come. I can finally be up to date!

So I went on there and found a few in the upcoming season that sounded interesting and I thought I'd share them with you all.




(img src: Anime News Network)

Lance 'N' Masques

At first I was interested just because of the cute art, but when I read the summary, I was even more intrigued! I can't wait for this to come out!

Air Date: Fall 2015

Lance 'N' Masques is adapted from Hideaki Koyasu's battle action novel series and it is about Yotara Hanafusa, a a young man who is a part of the last knights order in the 21st century, "The Knights of the World." He fights as the mysterious Knight Lancer, as he hides his face with a mask. One day he meets a girl named Makio Kidoin, and when he finds out she lives alone, he decides to watch over her.


(img src: anilist)

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen

I admit, I haven't seen the first Utawarerumono yet, but I have heard very good things about it. I guess it's time to catch up on this one, so I can watch this when it comes out!

When I came to, I realized I was standing in the middle of a vast, snowy plain I knew nothing of. And to add to that, I couldn't remember anything, not even my name. I stood there, dumbfounded at my absurd situation. But then, as if to spite me further, a gigantic monster suddenly appeared, an insect-like creature that began to bear down on me. I tried desperately to run, but it cornered me into a hopeless situation. It was then that the girl appeared. Her name was Kuon. It was this beautiful girl who bore an animal's ears and tail, who saved my life.


(img src: anilist)

Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama

*unapologetically puts kids anime in list* Hey, what can I say? I'm a sucker for the sparkly, colorful,  KAWAII DESU little girl's anime. I saw this one and just went, "CUTE I WANT IT". So yeah, I'm going to be watching this one. Doesn't this just sound like the ultimate anime to watch when you are taking a bath and relaxing? It sounds a little stupid, but I'm definitely going to watch it when I'm stressed. ( ˘▽˘)っ

Cocotama are tiny gods born from the thoughts and feelings that people use with great care. The fact that Cocotama wear part of the egg they hatch out of as underwear is proof that they are still apprentices. The Cocotama use a mysterious magic, and they train hard to be of use to humans and to become full gods. They live inside human houses and stealthily move around to help humans find things they have lost, although they make many mistakes.


(img src: anilist)

Starmu

I can't make an upcoming anime list without adding an idol anime. I particularly enjoy the boy idol shows more than I enjoy the girl idol shows, so I'm excited for this one.

Yuuta Hoshiya enters Ayane Academy, a school focusing on show business activities, specifically music. The academy has a group of the top three students with the highest grades in the musical department, called the Kao Kai (Cherry Blossom Flower Association). This organization stands at the top of the pecking order within the academy. The shortcut to entering the musical department is to enter the Star Frame class, which is taught by the Kao Kai members, and to be recognized by them. Unfortunately, due to their own problems, students Toru, Kaito, Shou, Shuu and Yuuta are all struggling to even remain candidates. By a stroke of luck, however, the five are noticed by Kao Kai member, Ootori, and they pique his interest.

What about you? Which animes are you excited for this season?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment! it makes my day. (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

unless you're posting spam. then i just do this: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

pastelpoopies's anime, manga, recommendations, lists and more at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online