Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

(◍•ᴗ•◍) hello + 15 facts about me

Hello! First blog posts are always awkward. I've never been good at introducing myself. I always try to be someone I'm not in intros and it's just. ugh.



So I'm being myself today! I'm Evelyn, and I'm 20 years old. I am a stay-at-home mom of a baby boy and wife to a hunk. Between naptimes, and after the chores are done, I crochet, sew, cosplay, watch anime and play games online. I'm kind of like a 16 year old in a 20 year old body.

My blog will touch on a lot of stuff. I'll be sharing cute stuff I find online, reviewing products and online shops, giving cosplay and craft how-tos, con coverage, and I'll even post the occasional life rant. (I'll keep those under a "see more" type of blog post and tag them under "ramble", so you only have to read it if you like my drama :D)

I LOVE Japanese fashion. Fashion and beauty are a couple of other things I will be blogging about. My main favorite fashion styles are fairy kei, pastel goth, sweet lolita and steampunk. I will also be blogging about fashions such as seapunk, decora, gyaru and generally trendy fashion.

I'm also going to be sharing my YouTube videos in these posts as well. Like I said, I'm really awkward, so hopefully I'll be able to get over that quickly with these YouTube videos.

Since none of you guys know who I am, I'm going to be doing the "15 facts about me" tag to tell you some stuff about myself. I encourage you guys to post your 15 facts in the comments, so I can get to know you and see your blogs!

doll-lungs-dollhouse:

Art by Yume-Nihon

15 Facts About Me

  1. Sometimes I'm obsessed with pink ruffly sparkly animes and I don't know how I could live without them at those times, but then, other times, I just want to watch animes where guts and blood are spewing everywhere. I'm a fickle thing.
  2. I'm SO behind on my anime. I'm barely watching Naruto, and I barely finished Sailor Moon like, last year. Like, seriously. The only trendy animes I'm actually caught up to are SAO, Kill la Kill and Attack on Titan.
  3. My baby is a special case. I'll put him in front of the TV to watch Curious George and he will scream at me. Same with Clubhouse Disney. And Daniel Tiger. He hates those shows. But I put Supernatural, Doctor Who, Naruto, Pokemon or Attack on Titan on for background noise, and he will sit there and watch for hours without a problem. He loves Team Rocket, by the way. He squeals along every time they start their motto. thats my boy (ര̀ᴗര́)و ̑̑
  4. My husband is my first real boyfriend. I know, I know. I'm nuts. But he's my best friend, so it works out pretty good. ♥~(‘▽^人)
  5. I can't have dairy. Well, I CAN, but it makes me feel all kinds of yucky. I feel 100% better when I don't have it!
  6. I make crochet items to earn extra money. Mostly baby hats, but I can make a buttload of other stuff too. You can see my creations on the left sidebar, as well as find my business e-mail for inquires. (•̀o•́)ง
  7. I'm NOT a hoarder. Are you going to use this in the next 3 days? Maybe? Okay. I'm tossing it. Say bye bye. (unless it's craft stuff)
  8. That being said, I AM a hoarder of formula cans. O. M. G. Formula is expensive. I don't want to waste those cans. Anyone need a formula can? Or 10?
  9. I don't swear. Or I don't want to anyway. But being a mommy is frustrating and crazy sometimes, so if I open up a diaper to find carnage, you can bet I'm going to go, "what the fuck is THAT".
  10. I hate bugs. Like, a lot. I will not kill bugs at all. Not even a teeny cockroach. The crunchy sound and feeling makes my skin crawl! I told my husband when we got married that, "if you want to be with me forever, then you had better kill bugs forever for me too".
  11. When it comes to being a mommy, I love all things natural! I'm starting to cloth diaper, I babywear (Mei Tai FTW), I love essential oils, and I can't breastfeed anymore, but next baby, you can bet I'm going to be flashing my boobs like no other. FEED ALL THE BABIES  (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
  12. There are two holidays I love almost as much as life itself. Halloween and Christmas. OMG EVERY YEAR. I get SO excited in September. I feel like a little kid when they roll around.
  13. I live in Arizona, but I'm sooo not a desert rat. I'm the rat that dies any time it gets to 115. Yes, 115. That's the normal temperature right now. And it isn't that bad if you're stark naked, under the shade. I am in love with fall, winter and the first half of spring. (the other half is saturated in sweat and disgusting Arizona heat) I'd rather wear 3 layers and be an adorable marshmallow than wear short and a t-shirt and STILL BE DYING.
  14. I have a jar at home call the "MOM IS ALWAYS RIGHT" jar. Whenever my husband says, "ew no i dont want to watch that show it doesnt look interesting to me", I make him watch it. And every time. EVERY. TIME. He ends up loving it. So I made a jar to put a dollar in every time that happened and other stuff I was right about. So far I'm up to like, $25.
  15. I'm one of those nutjobs that wants 4-6 kids. 4 is the minimum and 6 is the max. Maybe. I don't know. I JUST LOVE BABIES OKAY.
Tell me your 15 facts! I want to get to know all y'all! See you next week! (=゚ω゚)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment! it makes my day. (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

unless you're posting spam. then i just do this: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

pastelpoopies's anime, manga, recommendations, lists and more at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online